Friday, June 29, 2012

Card Sketch #26

I can't believe that school is already over and the evenings are once again free from homework and after school routines.  Long summer evenings are just waiting for inspiration to play and this weeks card sketch done by Kimberly provides just that.


Kimberly's card has a fabulous flower outlined in glitter that just grabs your attention.


Kathy is just rocking the black with this elegant thoughtful card.


I just love the lace heart and the pendants on Anita's card.  It is a beautiful summer birthday card.


The rosette and feathers just make Gloria's card pop.  I would certainly have a splendid day if I was the recipient of this card.


Monique's card has a wonderful rustic feel and the doily flower and bling swirls are the perfect embellishment to play off the wood grain.


I hope that you will play along with us.  We love seeing what everyone comes up with.  Just add your card with the link tool below.

2 comments:

Tamika said...

Nice work team!

Jessica said...

Fabulous sketch! I guess I didn't get this posted in time for the linky tool, but here is the card I made using the sketch:

http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-weeks-cards.html