Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Card Sketch #26

It's Wednesday already! Isn't it exciting to know we are halfway through the week!?
Rusha has another great sketch for you this week!

Here's her take on the sketch...


Meet Rusha Borden...
Card Sketch Designer

I am a stay at home mom to 2 exciting little boys who fill my life with joy. I also have the privilege of being married to a wonderful man who loves me and treats me like a queen! I am so thankful for my family, and for their willingness to support me in this hobby - from my husband buying me crafty goodies just because, to my kids not touching anything - or else!  I started paper crafting when my oldest boy was born, so I could scrapbook his precious baby moments. While I still scrapbook from time to time, I am thankful I discovered card making a few years ago because it has become my real passion.  It all started when I decided to make my pastor's wife a card of encouragement, and then it all blossomed from there. I love to create anything with paper because it whisks me away from my reality and takes me to my happy place where I can creatively express myself while recharging my batteries for motherhood moments where I might need a little grace. I don't know what I would do without it!

And now drum roll...here's what Team B came up with...

Susie

Nadia

Gloria

Sandi

Joanne

Joyce



Lynne

And our Guest Designer this week is...
Heather Hunt
I live in Quispamsis, New Brunswick. I am married and we have a 5 year old son. I discovered scrapbooking almost 2 years ago when I wanted to make a photo album with journaling in it to help my son remember our family trip to New Zealand. I quickly got hooked on scrapping even though I haven't been a person who does a lot of crafts. Playing with paper is relaxing after spending a lot of the day working on a computer in my job as a marine biologist and university professor.
And here's her card to go with Rusha's sketch!!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week Heather!!!

Now it's your turn! You will have until April 5th at 11PM EST to upload your card.  Hope you'll play along with us, so that you could have a chance to be our next Card Guest Designer for the week of April 12th and get 10% off your next LCOM order. 
All you have to do is link your card to Mr. Linky that you made this week.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [31 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Gisèle said...

great cards ladies:-)