Friday, February 5, 2010

Challenge #2: Grumpy



Complete Grumpy's challenge using the sketch created by Guylaine.

Sketch:
Challenge: Use a Black & White photo!

Sketch Team Inspiration:
ANN


GUYLAINE


TARA


ALLY

Are you collecting the letters? Well make sure you do!!! After you collect all of the letters - unscramble the letters and email them to us at capturethesesketches@live.com. You don't have to participate in the sketches to join in the letter hunt game! So you're wondering what letter# 3 is? You'll have to hop on over to Guylaine's blog to see what it is!

Once you complete the challenge - email it to capturethesesketches@live.com with the subject line "GRUMPY" OR you can load it to the LCOM sketch gallery. We hope to see all of your wonderful creations!!!

Let us know that you've completed the challenge by leaving a comment on this post. ^_^ Have a safe trip over to Guylaine's blog to find letter# 3. ^_^

Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

Tara said...

Look at all the great layouts using this amazing sketch! Love them girls.

Elizabeth said...

This looks really, something to work on while snowed in this weekend.

Kathy said...

Great sketch! We are in the middle of a blizzard here in PA, so I am taking today to gather photos for both #1 and #2 and I'm going to finish these two layouts!

Lynne Forsythe said...

OHhhhhhhhh!!! you girls ROCK!!!

jude said...

Sketch completed and emailed. Lovely sketch. I hope I've done it justice!

hayleycreates said...

Grumpy is loaded in to the gallery! Thanks for a great sketch to work with!
(hayleycreates)

Kathy said...

I have emailed my Grumpy page! What fun! Can't wait for the next round!

Anonymous said...

Ya, this was such a fun sketch! I did mine. It is posted in the sketch gallery!

Tanya said...

awesome sketch!!! I can't wait to try this one!

Gisèle said...

posted mine today:-))

mica said...

What a fab sketch!! DTs layouts are so inspiring!! My take is on the gallery.

http://www.letscaptureourmemories.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

Anonymous said...

Hi....just emailed my "Grumpy" sketch to you....really had fun with this...even had the pics to fit !!!
hopin2scrap

mica said...

I was just going over those challenges and I realize that I was supposed to use a b/w photo on this one....

Annelies said...

I just uploaded my Grumpy on LCOM!

blair5 said...

I uploaded mine into the gallery as well.

susan m said...

I emailed my layout to you. This was a fun sketch to use!

Lisa L. said...

I emailed mine but forgot to post here - doing that now. Thank you.

Yolanda said...

I just uploaded my Grumpy on LCOM - Born With A Smile On My Face (MicroBean). Thanks.

Kathy said...

I uploaded my page into the LCOM sketch gallery today!