Our fifth challenge comes from the lovely Kimberly! Kimberly has challenged us to create a card with something COLOURED on it. For example, Kimberly coloured her sweet little house. For this challenge, you can use your Copics, You Tombo's, your kid's coloured pencils... whatever you can find to colour in your image.
- Your card must be NEWLY created for each individual challenge.
- You may use ANY products that you chose. There are no restrictions!
- You CANNOT combine any of our card challenges but you may combine them with other challenges.
- You can enter each challenge as many times as you wish but each card must be linked up separately.
- All card creations must be linked up to its corresponding challenge Linky no later than 11:59pm AST on Sunday, October 14th.
- A randomly selected winner from all the challenge entries will be posted on Wednesday, October 17th on the Card Sketch post.