Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Card Sketch #7

So are you starting to panic yet?  I know that I am.  Christmas is just sneaking up way too fast this year but there is still time to sneak in a few projects before the big day arrives.

If you are still working on your Christmas cards, our card team has come up with some wonderful cards based on this week's card sketch that will certainly provide inspiration.

This week's card sketch was designed by Kimberly.


Her card used the postage stamp theme and it a great retro Christmas card.  October Afternoon's Holiday Style shape stickers make this a quick and easy card.


Rusha's angel is just adorable and I love the soft colours she used in her card.


I love the central square in Gloria's card.  It looks like it is a wrapped present and the Christmas stickers really pop.


Just in case you are not in a Christmas card mood, Monique has made an absolutely lovely card.  I love her take on the sketch and how she has flipped the sketch on its side and off-set the elements.


The penguins on Anita's card are just too cute and her wintery card is a perfect all around card for this time of year.


I love the stamping and decorative edges that Kathy used on her card.  It reminds me of the old paper advent calendars with the pictures behind each of the doors.

 

Now, it is your turn to share your creations with us.  Just use the link tool below.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Lovely sketch and cards..:)

Raechelle Bellus said...

fantastic sketch and cards! Great work ladies!

Unknown said...

Beautiful sketch and I love everyone's take on it! Fabulous examples, ladies! TFS!

Janet M said...

Great cards - I didn't need any more cards this season but I needed to finish up some sketches so I borrowed the sketch and changed it to a layout- hope that's Ok.