Friday, September 24, 2010

Sketch #55: Rochelle Spears

This week we have our Guest Designer, Rochelle Spears with us. Let's find out a little more about Rochelle:

Rochelle Spears
Rochelle's Blog

Hi, my name is Rochelle Spears. I am currently a stay at home mother after working 15 years in Real Estate. I have 5 beautiful children (ages 2-21 years old) who are usually the focus of my Scrapbooking. I started Scrapbooking in 2003 after meeting my husband. I wanted a different way of documenting our time together besides photo albums. I called myself a “closet scrapper” because none of my friends, family or co-workers understood it. A year later, I meet a good friend online who taught me a lot about the Scrapbook Industry. Through her I met other scrappers and eventually starting going to crops. I now have many scrap friends that have the same passion and understand it!! I love it!

I haven't defined my style, but some would say it varies from fun, colorful and playful to shabby chic. I love sketches, kits and challenges. I haven’t been on any design teams yet, but that is one of my goals. I will be published in print for the first time in Memory Makers, The Big Book of Scrapbook Ideas, being released in May 2011. Besides scrapbooking, I love to travel, read, cook and spend time with my family and friends!

Here is Rochelle's sketch and she's challenged us to create a homemade flower to put on your layout.
Here is the layout that Rochelle created using her own sketch and challenge:


Let's find out what the rest of the Sketch Team created using this week's sketch and challenge:

Renee

Renee
**Renee used some beautiful papers provided from our sponsor this month... Lucky 7!**


Heather
**Heather used some beautiful papers provided from our sponsor this month... Lucky 7!**


Sarah
**Sarah used some beautiful papers provided from our sponsor this month... Lucky 7!**


Sarah
**Sarah used some more beautiful papers provided from our sponsor this month... Lucky 7!**

Ally
**Ally used some beautiful papers provided from our sponsor this month... Lucky 7!**

Tara
**Tara used some beautiful papers provided from our sponsor this month... Lucky 7!**


Now let's see your sketch & challenge creation!

Photobucket

Come on and join us by creating a layout using Rochelle's sketch and challenge! The prize for September is an amazing package of brand new papers by Lucky 7 Factory!!

Link up your creation by the last day in September below by clicking the blue oval and following the steps. Good luck!

4 comments:

Tara said...

These papers have such a lovely color pallete. Loved them. Great creations girls.

Genevieve said...

Rochelle, your sketch is amazing! Congratulations! Love your work and follow your blog!

Gen

Robin Redd said...

Great layout and sketch, Rochelle! I hope I get a chance to work with it.

Everyone's take on the sketch is beautiful, too!

~Robin

Unknown said...

What a fun sketch to work with.
Thanks,
-Cher

http://stampingwithcher.blogspot.com/2010/09/im-on-roll.html