Friday, August 13, 2010

Sketch #49: Susan

This week's amazing sketch was created by Susan!

Susan's challenge was to use two different kinds of fonts on your layout.




Susan created this wonderful layout based on her sketch:


Here is what the Sketch Team did with this week's sketch and challenge:

Sarah


Ann:



Guylaine:

Renee:

Come on and join us by creating a layout using Susan's sketch and challenge! The prize for August is a gift certificate to the Let's Capture These Memories store !!

Link up your creation below by clicking the blue oval and following the steps. Good luck!

3 comments:

Glenda said...

How do link up my interpretation? There isn't mister linky!

Allison Cope said...

There ya go Glenda! You have a mr linky now.

Chanray said...

hello
I've submitted my page but it doesn't work as it would . The link doesn't go to my website!!??I don't know how to fix it.