Friday, July 9, 2010

Sketch #44: Guest Designer; Amelia

We are extremely excited to introduce our guest designer this week, Amelia!

Here's a little word from Amelia...

Hello, my name is Amelia. I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I’m a mother to two active kids. I started scrapping back in Dec 2009. Quite a newcomer to the scrapbook circle, I love to try everything. I have no particular style but some associated my work as ‘shabby chic’. I love misting, layering, pastel and flowers n always on the look out for inspirations and techniques online and by joining other scrappers on a workshop, crop party or classes.

My object of scrapping is always my two kids and of course my husband. I tried to balance it out, otherwise I would hear remarks from them. Once my son even commented of me scrapping his photos less than his sister!! LOL!

I dream to have my own scrapbook store one day. Where there is no limit and boundaries to create. To be able to do it all day long!! That would be bliss.

I would like to thank LCOM for giving me this opportunity to be featured as GDT. I am thankful that my work is appreciated by others.


And this is Amelia's wonderful sketch for you to use as inspiration this week...

Sketch #44: Amelia
Here is Amelia version of her sketch...

Here's what the rest of the Sketch Team did with Amelia's sketch...

Renee


Guylaine



Sarah


Heather


Tara


Ally


Come and join the team and create your own page using Amelia's beautiful sketch! The prize for July is a gift certificate to Kustom Die Kuts. So let's see your version of this week's sketch!

Link up your creation below by clicking the blue oval and following the steps. Good luck!

8 comments:

Lynnda said...

Congrats Ame...

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

pinkalishious said...

well done girl's every1 take's are fantastic, & a fantastic sketch too, thanx ameila!!!

Kathy said...

Great sketch and inspirational example Amelia! Welcome and can't wait to see your ongoing creations!

Amelia Khalik said...

Thank u ladies. It's been an honour to be featured here. Happy scrapping all..:)

Gisèle said...

awesome sketch, can't wait to try it:-))

Bella said...

Congrats Amelia, great sketch! And awesome takes ladies!!

Blossom inch said...

I have linked mine. Cheers, Yuzz