Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lets Meet Cindy!


Hi! I am Cindy! AKA. Cin Cin, CindyS. & Add1cted :) I am a SAHM of a beautiful, crazy little man and wife of 8 years to an equally crazy & beautiful man. I have been scrapping 3.5 + years. I have been recently published in Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbook Trends/Cards and most recently in Canadian Scrapbooker. I am THRILLED to be asked to join the LCOM Sketch DT for the month of August.

8 SCRAPBOOK FACTS about me
Scrapbook Syle I call my style 'clean/ecclectic/funky-heavy-on-the-embellies' <--(Is that a TYPE??) for the most part, although I am always experimenting with different styles.
Favorite Subject My Little Man and the 'everyday' moments. I am not much of an 'event' scrapper.
Favourite Technique My 'technique du jour' is distressing and stitching. But I would say hand stitching has almost become a trademark for me.
Supply Fetish PAPER! I can NEVER have enough (although I REALLY do) And black and white cardstock.
Scrappy Snack I LOVE food AND snacking but LUCKILY, I don't snack at all while scrapping. My Diet Coke, however, is NEVER far.
Scrappy Size 12x12 mostly but I am trying to scrap smaller. I love the speed and ease of a 6x12 page.
Scrapping Since October 2005, shortly after my Little Man was born.
Inspo I see it everywhere! At the shopping mall, on TV, magazines... I go to online galleries when I am really blocked. That ALWAYS helps - ALOT!

3 comments:

Calia Yang said...

hey Cindy!!! It's so good to have you as our GDT and it is so nice to get to know a bit more about you!!

Jenn Di Paolo said...

Nice to meet you Cindy. :) You're definitely one of my scrappy heroes.

Darlene D said...

Hey Cindy, it's so nice to have you join us this month. And so nice to learn a few interesting facts about one of my fav scrappy girls!!